Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunset to Sunrise.

1:32AM 

To celebrate the end of the semester, tonight Sarah, Darcey and I are staying up until the sunrise again.  We started the night off around 7:30pm by making dinner.  We made tacos, and listened to music in the kitchen.  It was good.

Oh!  Before we were able to make dinner, Sarah and I went to the store for the food to cook.   When we were checking out the cashier was uncomfortable friendly.  He was talking with us about all sorts of things, like where we are from, what we are up to tonight, etc.  When Sarah and I went to the Redbox to pick up a movie, he came over to us and was discussing movies and what not.  It was weird. 

Anyways, after dinner and dishes, we came down to the basement to watch movies.  First we watched Invictus.  I had never seen it before, and thought it was really good.  No we are finishing up watching Robin Hood - Men in Tights.  I had forgotten how much I loved this movie.

*Update: 1:55AM*

On to Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)!

*Update: 3:45AM*

Well, we all ended up dozing off during Monty Python.  But Darcey and I are awake now.  She is coloring in her Sesame Street coloring book, and I am thinking about coloring another Spiderman picture from her coloring book while we watch FernGully: The Last Rainforest (Family Fun Edition).  This was my favorite movie for a number of years.  I would watch it all the time.  I'm convinced it is the reason I am always so eager to fight against things that are just not right.  Ask me about my first instances of activism if you are interested.  It's a pretty good story.  =)

*Update: 9:55AM*

So we didn't quite make it out to the sunrise.  We all fell asleep during Ferngully and I didn't set an alarm.  Oh well.  It was all totally worth it.  I had a great time just hanging out with the girls, and I think I'm going to go make monkey bread in like 30 minutes.  Such good!

No comments: