Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Incredible Stories of Hope

As many of you know, I am really passionate about fighting human trafficking.  A group in Columbus, Doma International, is very involved with this.  To see what they do, check out the video. 

As I watched, I had to fight of tears.  It is beautiful, and heart breaking and beyond hopeful.  I just love it.  I love what Julie and the others at Doma are doing for these women. I hope I am able to help people to even a fraction of the amount that they do. 

If you are interested in this group and want to hear a better explanation of pretty much everything about human trafficking you should consider coming out to Otterbein this Thursday from 8pm to 10pm for their SEX SPEAKS: Raising Awareness For Human Trafficking in Central Ohio event.  To connect to the facebook even for this go here.

I think that is all for tonight.  I'm going to try to go to sleep now. 

No comments: