Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Either I got left behind or...

Well, it is officially 05/22/2011 and the entire world is still in one relative piece.  No rapture.  Shocking, isn't it?  Moving on...
 
I am now entirely moved out of my room at the campus ministry house.  I almost cried when it was empty and we were leaving.  I had such a great year there, and it was sad to see it officially end. 

Going back to campus made me miss Springfield more.  I would love to move back there, but I don't know.  I don't know if it is just me wanting to be there, or if I am supposed to go back.  Maybe it's both?  All I know is I am going to wait until it is clear that I need to go back.  I made a promise that I would go where called.  Part of that is making sure I am called, and that I am not convincing myself. 

On another note, I came home and unloaded the car and van of my crap.  It is all in my front room since my bedroom is already full of boxes.  Guess I won't be bored this week.  Anyway,  after that I went up and took a shower.  Sarah and I were going to go out to dinner, but after I was dressed I layed down to wait to use the bathroom to get ready and I fell asleep.  Sarah didn't wake me up, so we didn't go out.  But I woke up at 3am, and am now having a hard time getting back to sleep.  Lame.

Oh!  I have an interview at church for a possition with the youth group.  The interview is at 4:30 later today.  I've been turned down so many times before this, so if it happens great!  If not, it wasn't meant to.  No biggie.  =)

Ok.  I'm gonna read for a while and hope that does the trick.  Night!

No comments: