Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bye Bye Appendix

I just got my appendix out yesterday.

I thought that I had the flu on Thursday but by that night I was in a lot of pain. When the pain continued into Friday I called mom and told her I needed to come home. We decided on the ride home that I should go to the ER before going home home. So we went to the Dublin hospital (which is a really nice place.) and they did a CT scan and blood work on me and saw that my appendix were inflamed and my white blood cell count was up. They decided that I needed to get an appendectomy. They did it laproscopically and that means I won't take nearly as long as I would have if I had a normal surgery.

That being said this is making the concert planning a bit more difficult. Most of our stuff is done, but I still need to be able to get some last minute stuff done. oh well. At least I'm starting to feel better, but right now I need to sleep.

No comments: