Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

tonight's thoughts

  1. I miss Kate like crazy! We're talking online and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I miss talking about boys with her, I miss just chilling with her. I miss how she always knew when I was thinking something and she wouldn't hesitate to call me out on thoughts that don't need to be in my head. She knew me so well and it's hard not having her around. I mean, we talk online, but it's not the same.
  2. I am so not ready to be a mom. I had to play one for a show today and I'm not very good at it. Maybe if it were my own kids it would have been easier, but probably not. It kinda worries me though. What if I'm not a good mom? I know I have time to get there, but really. I don't want to be the reason my kids are messed up.
  3. Grant confuses the hell out of me. I mean, one second he's all like "no we can't go out" then he's like jumping a freaking chair to give me a hug during the peace. It's like mixed signal central with that boy.
  4. I need sleep, and yet I don't. I've been asleep by like 10 for the last two nights and I've been up by like 6 (i did go back to bed until 9 today) It's ridiculous. I'm so not a morning person, but I may be turning into one. its crazy.
  5. it is too damn cold. If my nose goes numb after three seconds outside then its too cold. just thought I would complain about it.

OK, off to bed to try and sleep off this bug I seem to have caught.

No comments: