Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Early-morning Musings

  1. I'm really tired of getting walked on. I hate that I let people do it to me all the time too. I need to grow a fucking spine and speak up when I'm not OK with something. I know this, but some how I never can do it. ugh... whatever.
  2. I really want to go on a road trip. I mean, I was trying to figure out how I could do this cheaply and I may have come up with something. If I stay in hostels that should cut down on the cost of it all. This is all looking really promising.
  3. I love Dan Wilson right now. He just Facebooked me to see if I want to go to breakfast with him. He probably just made my day.
  4. I am so ready to be at a point in life where I can truly make a difference in someone's life. I'm tired of this waiting game I seem to be playing. Why can't I just get right into whatever it is I'm meant to do? Why must I wait?
  5. I'm really fearful right now. I mean, I've been having a lot of really good days recently. That can only last so long before it all tanks again. :/ I don't want to have to deal with it, but I'm scared it's right around the corner waiting for me. Not fun.

OK, back to studying.

*update* Breakfast with Dan was just what I needed. He is amazing!

2 comments:

Meiko777 said...

I LOVE DAN TOO!!! lol!!!
Anyway Kate, all I can say is that there is only one more week left in the semester! Do your best until the very end! THEN YOU CAN SLEEP NORMALLY AGAIN! lol!!! And I hope we are still on for tomorrow's kate and cece date night!!! Love you!!! <3 :)

Martha said...

Making a difference is not always as epic as it seems. Sometimes, you spend all this time packing your bag and setting yourself up to make a difference without realizing the work you have already been doing. So, stop, look around. See your place, Katie. See what projects you already have started. See the clay you are already sculpting. I'll let you borrow my eyes if you need a vision adjustment. Moving mountains while they sleep...well, not while I sleep, because...you know. ~Yoda