Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

today's thoughts

  1. I have been having violent dreams... they suck. I'm tired of waking up thinking I have blood on me, or have been shot. I just want them to go the hell away.
  2. I think I need a hug.
  3. I've been really restless again. I need to go do something. I feel like I'm going to do something big, but I don't know what.
  4. AHHHHHH!!!!! (ok, i'm a little better)
  5. I don't know what I believe about Jesus anymore. Part of me wants to believe that he is a peaceful hippy kinda guy who is all about love and stuff like that. The other part of me thinks that's a load of shit and that he was actually a violent apocalyptic leader who didn't come to bring peace, but the sword. How do I reconcile these two themes that are in the Gospels? They seem so opposite of eachother. Am I missing something that others get? I don't know, and now my head hurts... this may have been a bad life choice.

<><

No comments: