Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life Update

Tomorrow I will have been home for 2 weeks. I love being home. I get to hang with the family and just enjoy being with them. Also, we have been rehearsing for YKBS and so I get to be with some friends. So far the shows are looking pretty good. It will be better once we have a set though. I can't wait to see it. We're going to have a legit, 8ft waterfall. So pumped.

One thing that sucks is the lack of jobs here. I was supposed to work in the bank, but that unfortuantly fell through. I can't say I'm really upset about it though. I mean, I didn't really want to work there, but would for the money. Anyways, It's back to square one as far as the job search goes. I'm thinking maybe I'll check out Chick-Fil-A. They aren't open on Sundays, so that would be perfect for me.

OK, I need to do some major cleaning in my room if I ever want friends to be able to stay with me (which I do). Gonna crank some music and get to work.

No comments: