Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

An Itch and a Scratch

So, my little brother has gotten me sick. He had this virus called the fifth disease (no worries, it sounds scarier than it is). It starts out like the flu and during this time is crazy contagious, a bit later your skin gets irritated and it looks kinda lacy on your body and on your face it looks like someone slapped you. Well, I've moved from achy joints and a fever to really itchy skin and it's driving me crazy! I mean, it's all on my arms and face. If it spreads the rate my brother's did my stomach and legs will go tomorrow evening. Oh well, thus is life I guess. Hopefully I won't look too leporous when it's time to go back to school. I wouldn't want to be cast out of the chapel or something. haha. Oh well. Gotta do some dishes so I can go try and catcg a few hours of sleep before Alex's Pinewood Derby in the morning. <3

No comments: