Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can't sleep...

I’m in a really strange place right now. I mean, my soul is incredibly restless, but not in the same way as before. I’m no longer questioning if I am in the location that I am called to, but rather I am no longer sure I am in the right ministries. I’m not going to go into much detail right now, but I am having some regrets about my involvement in one of the ministries. I feel like I should be more involved, but am not. I don’t think it’s too late, and I wasn’t in a place in my life that doing it would have been beneficial to the group, but now I may be. I don’t know though, how do you know if you are in the right place? For that matter, how do you ever know what you are supposed to do? I mean, I feel like all I do is guess. I never have an actual answer from God. Sometimes I just wish He would be like “KATE… DO X, Y AND Z…” That would make life soooo much easier. I’ve been trying really hard to listen for him, but I don’t seem to be hearing him anymore than usual. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just crazy. Well, I guess that doesn’t really fit here, but I am a bit frustrated. Oh well. I guess I’ll just try and sleep on it. G’night!

No comments: