Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 more thoughts

Another list... this seems to be how my brain is working these days.

  1. I love Christmas, and am really looking forward to this year. I don't really have a reason for it, I just am.
  2. I am not a fan of movies where things jump out of dark corners and shit like that, so I don't really know why I am watching I Am Legend and 3:30 in the morning.
  3. I really need to sleep more, but I feel too ashamed to do it. Other people can handle this little sleep but I can't. I come home and hope to catch up on sleep but all I hear is how all I do is sleep and I never spend time with the family and stuff. Don't they know I don't sleep at school? I mean, I tell them often. Why can't they just except it?
  4. I've been feeling kinda emo tonight, but I don't really have a reason... that is sucky.
  5. I wish it were easier for me to change. I mean, I'm so concerned about social justice, but I can't seem to do even the simplest things like helping feed those around me. **sigh**

I'm done. I don't know why the mood of this post changed... oh well. thus is life. <><

No comments: