Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Untitled

I don't know why I do this to myself. I know that I am graduating in like 2 weeks, but I have become closer friends with my freshman, Sarah. We spend so much time together, hanging out, texting and just doing whatever. But I leave soon.

Tonight, Katie B. had a girl's night at her apartment. It was me, Katie B., Sarah, Katie's freshman Kate, Amanda, and Sarah's roommate Kateri. We had a really good time watching RENT then Tangled. It was good quality time.

When we had gone our separate ways, I got a text from Sarah. "You are leaving. :(" That text broke my heart. I remember what it felt like when Kate Longtin graduated and left me behind. I really don't want Sarah to have to deal with that. Kate and I have grown apart. I hate that so much. I had hoped we would get back to how it used to be when she came to my graduation, but it turns out she can't come. I didn't realize how upset I am about that until tonight. I know it is 100% out of Kate's hands, and I'm not upset with her. I just wish I would get to see and hangout with her.

I'm one of the speakers for the Baccalaureate service here at Witt. I really wanted Kate to come hear me speak. But I guess I will just have to get used to the idea that it isn't going to happen.

To top that all off, I went to my last CWS rehearsal ever. After this Sunday, I will never be the drummer for CWS again. It hasn't quite hit me yet. I think it will soon though.

Well, it's WittFest weekend, and I really want to hear Just Eve and Wittmen Crew sing tomorrow morning, so I'm going to go to bed. I will try to finish the Easter Sunday post soon and get that up. Sorry for the delay.

Good Night!

No comments: