Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maundy Thursday

Ok, I'm going to post more of the story later.  My life got a little hectic, so that had to go on the back burner. 

I've been up all night writing papers, and as usual the exhaustion means that I do things that are a little out of the oridinary.  As I write this I am sitting ar the reservior watching the sun rise.  As the sky lights up with fiery oranges and pinks I can't help but wonder if this is something Jesus did.  Did he wake up at the crack of dawn and watch as God painted the sky with colors envied by artists everywhere?  Did he do this on the his last Thursday before all hell broke loose? 

I don't know.  But I do know that as I see the sun begin to peek through the clouds I can honestly say that today I know where I came from and that is more than enought for me.


No comments: