Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer

Whoa... where has the time gone? It's been over a month since I last posted and it's already summer break. I am now a senior at Wittenberg... which is crazy.

So much stuff has happened over the last month. I took part in the World's Largest Doughnut Hole Fight right before going to Heather's bridal shower. Steph and Matt got engaged. I decided I am going to do YKBS until I find a job. I've applied at like 10 places. I have been turned down at like 3 jobs.

I've moved back home and am going to be traveling back and forth between here and Springfield for work. It's going to make for a long summer, but I'm hoping it all works out. But being home has it's issues. I always have a rough time trying to become re-accustomed to not being able to make decisions for myself. The family needs to adjust to me being home too.

I really need to clean my room. there is so much shit in there and most of it I don't know where it came from. That is my project for the next couple days. Hopefully I can get up the gumption to do that.

OK, I need to get some sleep. I have to get Alex up and ready for school tomorrow morning.

No comments: