Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

Today was the first weekday in nearly a month that I didn't have something YK-related. I have to say, it miss it something awful. I always forget how much I love the whole experience. Sure, every year I have one day where it's like a constant mental breakdown, but the next day I'm right back to normal.


In memory of this year's YKBS here are some pics (and vids) from the year.


We had rapping lions:







A clumsy princess:



Monkeys galore:




An in-charge Ocelot



A musical crew of Pirates:


Old British Toucans:




A sleepy Sloth:





And a Sneezing Tree Frog:






There were also Crickets, Crocodiles and an Evil Sea Serpent who ended up accepting Christ because of the inhabitants of Shepherd's Island thus becoming known as "Nessie". He was names after Pirate Sparky's Cousin Nessie (she had a scaling problem...) Many shenanigans went on between shows and in rehearsals. Everything from the firing off of Diet Coke and Mentos to random dance parties and trust falls. It was insane, but I loved every minute of it.


No comments: