Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Bummed

It is incredible to me how easily I can be disappointed.  Two weeks ago my friend let me know that there was a part time opening at the bank she works for.  I interviewed for the job last week, even though I wasn't totally sure I wanted it.  I just found out that they went with someone else and I am legitimately disappointed that I didn't get the job.  I guess I wanted it more than I realized.  Oh well.  They said the would give me a call if anything else opened up, so at least I didn't blow it.  This other person must have just been better qualified. 

Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Craig Stumpf said...

Disappointment comes easily!

I came to your blog from Jon Acuff’s site. He has created a tremendous forum for sharing our blogs and impacting more people with them.

I hope my blog can be an encouragement to you also.

I write it for encouragement and motivation daily.

http://i-never-fail.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to watching the connections grow!