- I graduate in like 40-odd days. Graduate. Really? I don't feel ready to graduate. Don't get me wrong, I am so ready to be done with school, but I am not ready to be an adult and have loan payments and what not. Part of my thinks that I am making this out to be more than it is, and the other part realized that as soon as I am not in school anymore I am no longer a kid. Is that a weird distinction to make? The way I see it is as soon as there is no more school for me, there is no more summer breaks. Summer Break is what separates us from the adults.
- I am having a hard time being alone these days. This time it is more than me wanting to date someone. It is like a sincere loneliness. It is the kind of loneliness that keeps me up at night and makes me have a hard time going into a deep sleep when I do finally fall asleep. My dreams are not peaceful, my days are full of me longing to be with people and people having a million things to do. It is hard. It is hard to get out of bed, or to do homework.
- It is nearly April, and it is snowing. I hate Ohio's weather.
- Last night I had a really gratifying conversation with Steph and then with Matt Ison. It was good. I found out that the way Steph thinks about a lot of issues is very similar to my thought process as well. Maybe I'm not a lost cause yet. :) Matt and I were debating if Jesus would use sermons the way we do. I think he would use sermons, but not the dry lecture ones, but rather the ones that are interesting and full of stories. He thinks Jesus would use more media. I think I can sorta by that, but not 100%. I just can't imagine Jesus using Twitter and fitting the Sermon on the Mount into 140 characters. Poor Steph was bored out of her mind when Matt and I started in on that.
- I don't really have anything else, but 5 just seems like a good number to end on. So yeah.
Well, that is life right now.